The National Trust for Historic Preservation and the Urban Land Institute created the Partnership for Building Reuse in 2012 and have just released the report - Building on Baltimore's History which explores the challenges of making it easier for property owners and investors reuse old buildings. The official unveiling was last night at a reception at the Baltimore Design School, and it has some great ideas for making Baltimore, and other towns, vibrant places to be. The full report is available from the Preservation Green Lab, ULI Baltimore or here.
Our Vision for Maryland
- • Maryland has vibrant cities and towns that support large and small businesses, and are great places to live for people of all ages and incomes.
- • Maryland has a world class transportation system that provides transportation choices for affordable and efficient access to jobs, schools, services, and recreation.
- • Maryland has a healthy environment that results in bountiful Chesapeake and Coastal Bays, clean rivers and creeks, and clean air.
- • Maryland has a resilient, diverse, and sustainable economy that uses tax dollars efficiently and creates conditions that support job growth.
- • Maryland’s rural lands are economically strong and support farms to feed the region, critical wildlife habitats and recreation.