The Sustainable Solutions Symposium on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at Morgan State University's award winning Center for the Built Environment was a huge success. The symposium featured thought-provoking presentations on sustainability best practices. A tour of the Center for the Built Environment with Jeff Kreshtool, AIA, Senior Associate with Hord Copland Macht followed the program. Thank you to our presenters, guests and Morgan State University.
Our apologies to the presenters as the file size of the presentations had to be reduced and some resultion was lost.
This important election year we encourage all Maryland voters to support candidates, for both state and local contests, who share our vision for a smart sustainable Maryland.
Our Vision for Maryland
• Maryland has vibrant cities and towns that support large and small businesses, and are great places to live for people of all ages and incomes.
• Maryland has a world class transportation system that provides transportation choices for affordable and efficient access to jobs, schools, services, and recreation.
• Maryland has a healthy environment that results in bountiful Chesapeake and Coastal Bays, clean rivers and creeks, and clean air.
• Maryland has a resilient, diverse, and sustainable economy that uses tax dollars efficiently and creates conditions that support job growth.
• Maryland’s rural lands are economically strong and support farms to feed the region, lands for hunting, critical wildlife habitats, and recreation.